Sunday, January 08, 2017

The Studio Office

I don't think I told you about my new desk.  I was going to bring the one from the other house but along with a bunch of stuff planned, it went to G's brother, who recently bought a house down here, about 20 miles away.  We looked around a lot to find something compatible to the rest of the studio and we were finally led to Office Max/Depot.  They didn't have anything in the store but they did have a catalog and we ordered the one you see here.



It is Kathy Ireland Office by Bush. What they didn't tell us is that it is delivered in three separate boxes!  Not a word about it not coming complete was mentioned to us when we were paying for it!!

It was very very difficult to put together.  Every thing needed to be put together and I mean everything.  It finally got put together and with G, we got it up and together.

My grand girls were very impressed; not with my mastering the desk but



bling handles on the glass and the equally glitzy



drawer pulls.  I was happy to please them!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Nice...of course we must have bling in our life!!

Gayle from MI said...

Nice!