Sunday, February 12, 2017

It's Party Time!



I finally got all the 12 inch quilts I possess hung in the new studio.  They do not photograph well at all.  Only half of them are even recognizable in the photo due to the other three windows being on the east side of the house and it is morning on the east side of the house.  The sun wins in Florida.

I can tell you that going up and down the ladder to accommodate 10 foot ceilings and checking for spacing did nothing to my posterior region of the leg until about 20 hours later.  Wow, I guess I don't use those muscles much.  They are screaming at me!



I am spending most of today getting ready for 70 or so people coming to the house this evening for a Valentines cocktail party.  I don't have to do anything but supply ice, pop and water and paper products but of course, for Valentines we must have cosmos.  They will be in a punch bowl with peach flavored vodka, trop 50 orange juice and pomegranate mixer.  I am gonna refrigerate the bottles so they are nice and cold when it is all put together!  Everybody brings their own beverage and a hearty app to share.  There's always more than enough food, that's for sure.  Yeah!


1 comment:

pam in sw florida said...

This looks great! Thanks for showing us.
Nice and decorative and well spaced