Sunday, February 19, 2017

Need More Daisies!

I contacted International Quilt Festival about our daisy quilts. A really nice girl got back to me right away. In order to have a special exhibit we need to have 40 to 60 or more linear feet of quilts. I added up the with of my four quilts and it totals 15 feet, but that doesn't count any room between them for hanging. My quilts are the biggest so we are sorely behind in quantity for a special exhibit. We have 8 and a half quilts so far.

I contacted all the quilters and they have decided to get busy and make some more quilts!!! We have until early summer to get them done and all submitted for jurying. I was gonna take a pass on doing another, but I have decided to do just part of the flower picture.

 

 I am gonna try and do just the 'stuff' under the petals, and do it real big.

2 comments:

Cedar Ridge Studio said...

Can anyone make a Daisey quilt for you.

Robbie said...

Good luck! I'm sure your ladies will work their little hearts out!