Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Just Some Of The Work Going On

Today is the final day for wrapping up their work here in sunny Florida.  My sis Mike left yesterday because she has a party she has to attend.  I thought I would show you some of the work that has been tackled this past week.



This was a wrap for Peggy.  She was the first one to finish anything.

 

This was also Peggy's.


 

Peggy did this also.  She is beginning to irritate me.



Anne has since completed this quilt with lots of black and whites but we have yet to photograph it.  It is very large.



This is all I have been doing.  It is hand appliquéd and is the main part of my final Daisy quilt hopefully to get into Houston as a special exhibit.  Baby steps.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Always fun to see what your buds do when they are visiting!

Gayle from MI said...

Oh! Lots of work getting done. I love what you are doing with your daisy!