Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Continuous Bias Tape

Due to a bout of vertigo I didn't attend my class last week with Sherri Lynn Wood on using bias binding.



I wanted to attend the class for technique rather than being a fan of Sherri's quilts.  So because my BFF Linda went to the class without me, she came over this morning and showed me how to make

 

continuous bias fabric.  She walked me through the process of taking a perfect square of fabric.  I made my square 31".  When the loop was made I cut about 8 3/4 yards at 2 3/4" wide.  Linda gave me homework of making different colors and widths of bias.  Then she's gonna show me what else I was to have done if I went to the class.  Making bias is my afternoon chore.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Vertigo...ugh...SO, SO sorry!

Gayle from MI said...

Sorry for your vertigo! It really sucks!!! I enjoyed that class but I have not touched it since.

Synthia said...

Making the bias tape is an assignment, rather than a chore. It will be fun, fun, fun!!!