Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Finishing Up


I am starting up another 12" block exchange.  If you are interested in participating, send me an email and I will give you the particulars.  There will be no more than three 12'' blocks to make (not counting your own).  The exchange deadline will be September 12th.  That way, they can come to Florida as I will be back from the lake by then.




This is the start of an improv scrappy quilt top that I did in a Jacquie Gering class last month. I took it to the modern retreat and completed the piecing



and a good amount of the quilting.  I plan on finishing it in the next few days.



Last year, at another get together with fellow quilters, we made a pod.  The center one of these three was done then.  I had since decided to do more and so put together six more

 

in order to have a line of them on the wall of my laundry room.  These four are just waiting for tv time when I can do the hand work .

I took other projects that just didn't get completed.  There is always next year!

3 comments:

Robin Walston said...

Love the pods too. I have made three and they are so cute.
Thanks for sharing your quilting accomplishments.

Robbie said...

You had me at "12" block exchange"! Sign me up! You know who I am! Your BFF!

Synthia said...

Where did you get your pattern for the pod???