Monday, April 03, 2017

Show And Tell!


I thought I would share some of the things that were finished up at the FKQG retreat.



All these quilt tops were started before the four day getaway.



Most of the blocks were already done and



they needed border added to them.



This one was completely done and just needed quilting.




This king sized beauty was finished up except for the borders.



This top too is waiting for borders.  We were all auditioning fabrics.  It's fun to collaborate.

I am putting lots of the things I needed at retreat in the garage because lots of the stuff I needed last week will be once again needed on Thursday, when the Modern Guild is having a four day retreat.  It's at the same facility and I have no internet service there.  And thankfully there is always a salad bar, because I am not loving the food selection they have.  They had rice four days in a row.  Really?

No comments: