My cable box in the studio went out a week ago. They literally changed it out the next day but I didn't realize that all my taped stuff would be lost to me forever. I was a little upset because I had Victoria's first season on it and because I was taking some down time (pretty much not doing anything but tv and knitting) I was in need of a Vicky and Al fix. I scoured the internet for it and finally found that I can join local PBS for a one time cost of $60 and watch them to my hearts content, in anticipation of the next season which I believe starts in August.
I also watched a PBS special about the Bronte sisters and their brother. It was very good and well worth the watch.
We had the modern meeting on Saturday and it was a good group of gals and also lots of great show and tell. I have offered to show the technique of using gel glue as resist. It will be, with the speaking help of my friend Lynn, scheduled before one of the next years meetings.
Things were starting to stockpile so I decided to hang a few things. Because I was too late to enter Houston this year I decided to hang the last daisy in the master for awhile.
The pods got put off for a while, not feeling like strattling the counter top to measure so that the pods
were the same width apart and they were level. I just decided to get it done. They look adorable. My friend Linda is going to make the pattern bigger and if so I will use her pattern to make a couple for the laundry room up north for those random one sock situation.
There is one more thing I have to do before I go back north for the summer and I'll let you know if I manage to get it started today.