Thursday, May 11, 2017

A New Game In Town

I have been playing Mahjong for three years now. I only play in Florida because I don't know of anyone that plays up north by me. I decided it was time to get my own game set and so, on my birthday I checked out what was available. I could limit the kind of case/bag I wanted because I have seen girls struggle with the heavy wooden and metal cases and the awkward bags. I decided that the best bet for me (to eliminate even more bruises on me!) was to get a wheeled case.



 

 It came yesterday and was at my front door when I arrived home from an afternoon of playing Mahjong!!! A couple hours too late to try it out.


 

This is what it looked like when I opened it up.  I am not unpacking it until my other present to myself gets delivered, hopefully today.  I decided after I ordered this, that I needed more personality to my tiles.  There is lots of bling out there but I am not a bling kinda gal.  So after much deliberation, I chose red and white gingham tiles.  That is more like me.  I can't wait to play with it!!!!

No comments: