Sunday, May 21, 2017

All About Me!

My life is so full these days that I can't seem to fit in the blog. Because it is so hot here now in Florida, I take off every morning before I would ever get moving in the past. The morning is when I did the blog, mostly, and unfortunately, the day get's going and I get swallowed up in it. And, I am not the best photo taker any more. I forget to take pictures. I always think before a photo op that I wanna take a photo of something, but then forget. Old age? Maybe.

I have this crazy thing on my arm. It's the second time it occurred. I thought I had a bite of some kind and it did a spot blood and I was sewing so I put on a bandaid. When the bandaid came off the next



day, this is what it looked like. Then it went away, only to have another bite around the same area. It bled a bit and once again I put a bandaid on it. Now I was concerned as the circle showed up again. Finally I went to a doc in a box and of all things, the nurse said it was a bite under the skin that bled under the skin. I that sounded reasonable but some of my friends thought that was odd. It doesn't hurt and there is no line going to my heart, so I am gonna continue on today, preparing for a party!

The party is my annual, girls only, 'Going Away Party For Myself'. The preparations are well under way and just the last minute stuff is on board for today, as the party is tonight.

The menu is as follows:

Shrimp Crostini
Asiago Bites
Cheeseburgers
Bacon Bread
Garlic Cheese Puffs
Pizza
Brie Puffs
Cold Cucumber Soup
Melon and Balsamic
Blue Cheese Tarts
Crab Rangoons

Those are all minis. Then there are Onion Straws and a Queso Fundido Dip with Tortilla Chips. 

Desserts (made by my BFF Linda)

Mini RumChata Cupcakes
Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
Brownie Truffles

I know, you wanna come. It's just too far away to get here in time.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Wouldn't you be surprised if several of us showed up! HA Enjoy...nasty looking bite, that's for sure!