Saturday, May 13, 2017

Clothing Construction

I just opened my computer and realized that I never finished the blog I started yesterday and so here it is!!

At my quilt cult get together today I took some stuff I have been working on. First up was this dress, which pattern I got at the Savannah QuiltCon Show.


 

I think it's a great dress for everyday wear, especially with nice and large pockets built in.  I needed to ask advice on how to take in the top of the dress because it was way too baggy.  The bottom skirt area doesn't matter that it's full.  I got great information and now know what to do to it.



I am also working on this neck to waist sweater.  It's an interesting way to make it.  Three of the seven cult members are knitters so we like to share ideas and solve problems for each other.




No comments: