Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Oh, Where Is My Package?

The way of the world is pretty scary. I was on the phone at six p.m. last night ordering my twice a year injection. The place I get it is Walmart Specialty Pharmacy in Orlando Florida. I am on central time and Florida is on eastern time. I answered the door at 9:37 a.m. to greet a FedEx guy delivering my meds. How does that even happen that fast? You got me.


 Oh, yeah, and then there's the packaging.  I know from experience what the product looks like.  I added my pig kitchen timer to show size difference.

 

I opened the box and low and behold, this is what I finally came up with

 

Now you can see why the pig timer came in handy.  This is also the twice a year Prolia injection that by shopping around I saved myself $16,000 a year by getting it myself rather than going to the local
hospital.    It's just a sub q injection that a two year old can do.  I therefore qualify.

No comments: