Thursday, May 18, 2017

Pretty In Pink

We had a bit of a scare yesterday. Bella went to the groomers to get her hair done and I got a call from Christina (the groomer) that she felt a growth on Bella's neck by her limp nodes that she had never felt before. Okay, now it's panic mode. I made a appointment for Bella for this morning at 8:45.



When I picked up Bella, Christina told me to take the collar off her and get a harness (which I like to call a sports bra), so the collar wouldn't irritate the mass. So, off we went to PetCo and got her sports bra. She really doesn't mind it at all.

Anyway, we went to the doctor and they aspirated the soft mass and in a week or so I will get the results. I feel pretty confident it's just one of those things that happen to mature dogs as they get older. But I always go for the proof positive that my girl is A okay.

I am off to the monthly Welcome Club meeting and luncheon and after that? a little Mahjong.  Life is good!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

My hubby thinks I always overreact when the dogs but I'm like you...I want to know and better safe than sorry!!! I've noticed an issue before my dogs have actually showed full blown symptoms. Kudo's to your groomer for noticing!!!! Keep us posted!

Synthia said...

Praying all goes well. Lumps are scary things!