Friday, June 16, 2017

A Little Brag

I have always proclaimed that I would never pursue another husband/mate/companion, if I found myself alone. I truly said this in all honesty, from what I perceived at the time. Now, after yet another update on my iPad, iPod, iPhone and MacPro, I am earnestly seeking out a middle aged to very old IT, M or F, who knows all Apple products and will keep up with all updates. In return, he/she will have room, board, a credit card, a car, their own key, oh, yeah, and their own cell block, added on to the house. Should I do Match, EHarmony, or Tender for such a person, just in case?

















It was so delightful to get an email for a friend that I have had classes with, seen at quilt shows, and just plain liked a lot. Marcia sent me this picture of my quilt, Orbicular I, that is in a traveling show all around, that I have kinda lost track of. I actually just went to look at my catalog from the opening show at The Muskegon Museum of Art in Muskegon, Michigan, and must have given my volume away too, because it just isn't here. Oh well, I went to my website to get the exact name of the quilt, because I did two on them, both I and II.

I am over the moon that it received such a grand placement.  The show is at the Schweinfurth Gallery Museum, in Auburn, New York.  It is coming up to a year since the opening of the show.  Try and get to NY before i closes!!!!!!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

I have a candidate for you, but he is your brother! My very own IT guy. He is for rent though.

Robbie said...

you are funny! Love the quilt and it looks great the way and area they have it displayed in!!

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Your quilt looks amazing, just amazing.