Sunday, June 04, 2017

Does Everyone Need a Goodie Bag Label?

My last project completed was to print labels and Cricut flowers and punch circles to have the kit I needed to make the goodie bag labels.



Here is the kit, although it was way under in amounts and I had to midway through assembly,
cricut and punch out more circles.  Worse than that I ran out of 1/8" glue dots so I had to cut 1/2" dots into 1/8" dots and it wasn't fun to do at all.  You probably have no idea what I am talking about.
Let's just leave it at that.



I got all 94 (yes, it was a random amount because until they sign up I have no way to know who is coming, therefore I have no count, but go by years past) completed and stashed away to fill closer to the event.



This is a total posed empty goodie bag purchased at the Dollar Tree, 10 for a buck.  My job is dwindling down, day by day!!!!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

You do good work and honestly are quite cheap in what you charge! HA