Monday, June 26, 2017

One Down

After the kids left yesterday I decided to tackle the six lap quilts for Florida's lanai by quilting one a day until all my holiday company arrives.




I got the first one quilted and will hopefully complete the second one today so that I stay on schedule.   Then I will have lots of binding to do in the evenings.

The 4th of July is on a Tuesday this year so I have some of the family staying through the weekend until after the parade on Tuesday.  I have to get my thinking cap on to think of food and when to eat what.  I guess that hot dog and french fry lunch (that we do every year) will be on Sunday, as there is a kids party for the grands to go to on Saturday that has a bouncy house, a petting menagerie of various animals and probably lots of food and goodies.  The adult party is at night and we will all probably stop by for a bit.  Hope we have good beach weather!

No comments: