Thursday, June 08, 2017

What A Cut Up!

I have just returned from my internist and had blood work etc done because I no longer want my yearly checkup, with all the tests involved, in December so I have changed it to June. Way better weather and more time to not be rushed.

 I am getting back to using my new cartridge for my circuit machine

 

called Groovy Times.  It has made me master the various layers that need to be done to have



a perfect replica.



This was my first finished groovy.  I need about 80 of them



so I did a lot of cutting but haven't put them together yet.



I have also cut out a bunch of peace signs



and yin and yang signs.  Maybe I am over doing it.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Funny...I didn't even get my physical last fall/winter because of the same issue. You always have to go and get tests (e.g. mammogram, bone scan, etc.) right before I head to Florida and it's a hassle...now mine is in May! Works better! Groovy times cut outs are great! And yes, you are probably "over doing it" but it wouldn't be you if you didn't! HA HA