Thursday, September 14, 2017

On The Road Again.

The car is packed to go to Florida but I have completely stressed myself out, thinking of getting into bumper to bumper traffic and worrying about getting gas in my tank. My plan is to leave tomorrow and get there on Saturday, eliminating Atlanta workday traffic. G has his IT looking into traffic patterns (I don't know how to do it and G is fishing in Wisconsin) and so we decided to wait until noon and make the decision to leave this weekend or next weekend. I have nothing I have to do except show up for an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon on the 25th, having already canceled an appointment because of the hurricane. Settle down Tommy.

 

 Besides finishing up the facings for the last eight 12" quilts, I put together these blocks I made in August when all my quilting buddies got together.  I still have borders to attach before it is ready to quilt.  I think I will do that today.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Just take your time and take a deep breath. You can always check gas buddy on the way and just make sure to keep your gas tank 1/2 full or full. You'll be fine. Take care!!!

Gayle from MI said...

Look at it this way. At least you are not stuck in Mexico without your passport right? Does this even compare to that? It's all a matter of perspective my dear. You will be fine whenever you decide to go.