Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Screen Saver



Can you see in this picture the hanging screen on the lanai frame?  I already have a
guy gonna replace the whole frame.  He said once you have such a large amount of screen gone, it compromises the rest of the protection.  He said he could do it within a week.  I am having the denser screen put in that stops noseeums and is better sun protection, which I didn't even know existed.  I will bet we had that in our other house because the noseeums were terrible outside the lanai but not at all inside the lanai or house.

   

I snapped a picture of this because I thought the feather was just gorgeous.  It is made out of three different commercial fabrics and I love the background fabric too.  These are the start of some gals at guild that are doing round robins.  The feather is the owners starting block and the green fabric with the appliquéd curves is the second gals addition.  I am signed up to do a round robin totaling four quilters that are all at the same skill level, which helps a lot.

I am taking Bella to doggie daycare and going off to get my teeth cleaned.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Glad you damage was minimal! Could have been so much worse. My sis in Apollo Beach just had some flowers uprooted but that was about it...she felt so lucky.